COOKIES POLICY OF IBERDROLA CLIENTES ESPAÑA, S.A.U.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, widely-used files or devices that are installed on the user's browser in order to store, retrieve or update data. They enable a website administrator to record user preferences when browsing the website and customise the services offered based on those preferences.
On www.iberdrolaclientesespana.es we use first-party and third-party cookies for usage analysis and measurement purposes to make sure that our website is working properly and to enable us to improve our services.
The third-party Cookies Iberdrola Clientes España, S.A.U. Sociedad Unipersonal (hereinafter "Iberdrola Clientes España"), uses to obtain information on visits, measure and analyse browsing habits on the website and customise some services are owned by OneTrust and Google Universal Analytics. Only Google Universal Analytics has access to the data collected by its devices.
Types of cookies
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: technical or necessary cookies are essential for a website to function properly and include basic functionalities such as identifying the session or giving registered users access to restricted access areas. This is why technical cookies cannot be deactivated.
- Statistical cookies: these are cookies that allow us to see how the user interacts with the website, collecting anonymous information during the time they are browsing. The purpose of collecting this information is to make improvements to the web based on analysis of the aggregated data.
- Preference cookies: these are cookies that allow the website to remember information during a user's browsing time associated with the way the page behaves or looks, such as the preferred language or the region in which they are located.
- Marketing cookies: marketing or advertising cookies are used to analyse a user's behaviour while visiting the website and so that, from time to time, other providers can offer personalised and relevant advertising depending on the browsing profile.
Depending on who owns the cookies, they can be:
- First party cookies: these are those that are sent to a computer or device (for example: computer, mobile or tablet) from a computer or domain managed by a website and from which the service requested is provided.
For example, the cookie that we use to manage consent (OptanonConsent) is generated by Iberdrola Clientes España from its website and sent to your computer or device to keep a record of your consent.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to your computer or device by another entity other than the owner of the website that processes the information obtained through cookies.
For example, if the website operates video viewing via YouTube (external to Iberdrola Clientes España), this provider will display certain cookies so that the video can work. These cookies are not sent by Iberdrola Clientes España to your computer or device; they are sent directly by YouTube.
Depending on how long they remain activated on your computer, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: these are cookies designed to compile and store data while the user is visiting the website.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies designed to keep the data stored on the user's device so they can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie manager. This period may vary from a few minutes to several years.
If you would like to delete the cookies that are already installed on your terminal, you can do so in your browser. You will find instructions on how to do so in your browser's help menu, where the steps for deleting them are explained. For further information:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies External link, opens in new window where you can see the steps to follow to configure cookies.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences External link, opens in new window where you can see the steps to follow to configure cookies.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en External link, opens in new window where you can see the steps to follow to configure cookies.
https://support.apple.com/en-euro/HT201265 External link, opens in new window where you can see the steps to follow to configure cookies.
External link, opens in new window where you can see the steps to follow to configure cookies.
Also, you can allow or block cookies through our manager.
Cookies we use
At www.iberdrolaclientesespana.es we respect your privacy by analysing the quantity and quality of your interactions anonymously. Below, we have listed the first and third party cookies that we use on our website together with a brief description of their purpose, the length of time that they remain on your device, and, where applicable, the third party responsible for the cookie.
- Technical cookies:
Last analysis performed on 16/06/2020 at 11:10 (GMT +2)
|JSESSIONID||Cookies that identify the user session.||First party||For the duration of the session|
|_cfduid||Cookie used for computer security reasons to block access by malicious users and to allow browsing by legitimate users.||Third party: One Trust||One month|
|OptanonConsent||Cookie used to collect and maintain tracking of consent provided by the user.||First party||One year|
|OptanonAlertBoxClosed||Cookie used to keep a record when the user closes the cookie notice.||First party||One year|
|NS_wcofrnts||Helps to make web traffic more fluid and increase server capacity. The cookie disappears once the session has ended.||First party||For the duration of the session|
- Statistical cookies:
Last analysis performed on 16/06/2020 at 11:10 (GMT +2)
|_ga||Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analyses on user interactions in the application with a view to optimising the services offered.||Third party: Google||Two years|
|_gat_UA-58530616-6||Used to differentiate between the various tracking objects created during the session.||Third party: Google||24 hours|
|_gid||Used to identify the same user for a single day.||Third party: Google||24 hours|
If you want to know more about cookies from third parties, you can consult their privacy and/or cookies policy through the link to which we refer in the column of "origin" (provided it is a third-party cookie).
Translation into English
All the information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English and Spanish versions, the latter shall take precedence.